Friday, April 9, 2010

Shawn had another surgery on his arm last week. It was on his fistula to get him ready for dialysis. The doctor said he will probably start dialysis in 2 weeks. I am kind of glad because he's been so sick lately I just don't know how much longer his body can wait. He has been so swollen with fluid that his face is unrecognizable every morning until he gets up and around. His blood sugar has dropped every day for the past 2 weeks and it's very scary trying to help him get it back up quickly enough. We discussed that with his doctor today and he dropped the amount of insulin he takes. Tomorrow we are planning to go to a flea market and get out of the house, I hope Shawn feels up to it. I think it will do him good if he has the energy to go. I will go for now. I will update later.

Felicia Hull

No comments:

Post a Comment