Sunday, May 2, 2010

Well yesterday Shawn got out of the house, he went to Winstar with his parents for a while, then watched the Kentucky Derby, and last night he went out to eat with his parents. Landon and I went to Lawton, OK to visit my mom and sister, so I made sure Shawn wasn't going to be by himself all day.

And today he isn't feeling very well. He is SOOO swollen all the way up to his face. His feet and legs are like 3 times bigger than normal and he says it's pretty painful. He has been vomiting today and his blood sugar is way high, in the 400's. I am hoping the Doctor will start dialysis or something very soon, I don't know how much longer he can be like this. It's very sad to watch him go through this knowing that I can't fix him even though I wish I could.

We have an appointment with his surgeon on Tuesday and kidney doctor on Friday, so maybe between both of them they will do something for Shawn soon.

Felicia Hull

No comments:

Post a Comment